Devs with Devler.io
The immediate benefit of server-side scripting is that it allows content to load without regard for browser capacity. Reduced load times can lead to improved SEO and increased customer satisfaction.
Projects in AI and Machine Learning
The server is where the large bulk of web applications run. This basically means that for them to work properly, a remote server must be contacted by your gadget (like a laptop or smartphone). In this example, the client is the device. Following the establishment of a connection, the server can start providing data to the client. Although this procedure may seem drawn out, it is simple to understand why some web applications, like search engines, would depend solely on it.
Netflix is the most popular streaming service, allowing customers to watch a wide range of TV shows online from any device that has an internet connection. Netflix was once a big fan of Java, but as time passed, it began to prefer NodeJS. It used NodeJS to transform its interface into standalone web applications, which reduced server load.
Reddit is a platform for social news aggregation and discussion. Registered users can post videos, photos, links, or text in specific threads or 'subreddits' for various topics. Other users can then upvote, downvote, and comment on the post to express their opinions.
Slack makes it easier to communicate with your teammates; you work in dedicated spaces called channels where you can collaborate with people inside and outside your organization in the same way you would in person. Furthermore, because Slack supports asynchronous work, you can work at your own pace while still having access to the necessary information regardless of your location.
Coursera, which was founded in 2012, is a hugely popular online course provider that collaborates with over 200 universities and businesses to offer online courses and certificates in a variety of subjects. The Coursera community is made up of over 87 million people who are learning and gaining professional certification from universities all over the world. Students can access affordable and job-relevant online learning, including hands-on projects, at their own pace.
Popular and evergreen technology
Huge Talent Pool
Allows To Create Stunning Interfaces
Tons Of Tools Available
Yes, by tools we mean frameworks and libraries. For example, the ReactJS library is a collection of ready-made UI elements that developers can use right away. AngularJS is yet another evergreen framework that is commonly used to create websites with complex architectures but still robust performance.
198k stars / 41.2k forksReactJS, one of the most popular JS-dependent libraries, aids in the creation of interfaces. It has become the front-end developer's preferred method for creating single-page application user interfaces (UI). ReactJS enables developers to create UIs that reuse components. This feature expedites the development process even further.
201k stars / 33.1k forksVueJS, or simply Vue, is a relatively new JS framework. Since its initial release, this lightweight and adaptable JS library has grown in popularity. Why? Simply put, t Vue provides developers with extensive customizability. This makes learning, designing, and developing web apps on the framework easier and possibly more enjoyable!
63.5k stars / 3.1k forksSvelte is a new JS framework that developers adore because of its user-friendly features. Furthermore, because it does not rely on traditional virtual DOM techniques, this JS framework allows for ultra-fast coding. This lightweight JS framework has been chosen by businesses such as The New York Times, and experts believe it will grow in popularity as it matures.
85.2k stars / 22.6k forksAngular is one of the more mature and older JS frameworks available. Angular aids in the development of progressive web applications. It provides data assembly service for apps via dependency injection. It also includes an HTML template for creating guides. Angular includes four data libraries and is compatible with IDEs. These characteristics contribute to a robust development ecosystem.
This list isn’t full without NodeJS and TypeScript:
91.8k stars / 24.8k forksDevelopers can use this JS framework to create server-side components. It is regarded as one of the best back-end frameworks for JS development. Its ecosystem contains the world's largest open-source libraries. Aside from that, because of its event-driven and non-blocking I/O model, NodeJS is lightweight and efficient. This is why NodeJS developers are known for their ability to create adaptable and versatile applications in a short period of time.
CommunicationCommunication is essential in software development. Your hired JS developer must be an excellent listener and have a mature empathy.
Problem-solvingAka, critical thinking or creativity. A truly Top JS developer always knows when he needs to show his initiative. Moreover, he knows how to politely bring some valuable solutions to the existing issues on a project.
Self-AwarenessIn other words, self-development. A developer with healthy self-awareness looks like a software engineer who is confident in what they know but humble when given the opportunity to learn.
TeamWorkIt entails relying on a variety of other skills, such as time management, communication, and empathy, to ensure that your entire team runs smoothly.
Writing Cross-Browser CodeIt means that the website or application created by a JS developer should be compatible with a variety of browsers.
monthly$ 7580.8The average rates for offshore software development services based on the YouTeam platforms’s data: 300+ outsourcing companies with a joint talent pool of 20,000+ software engineers.
Hiring a JS Developer inhouse
- You personally oversee each development process, and you communicate with the staff on a regular basis to ensure that everyone is informed at all times.
- Working together is easier and there are fewer misunderstandings when everyone takes the same approach and speaks the same language.
- Lack of scalability and flexibility in that you must ensure that the employees you hire will have work or relevant projects to work on in the coming years; otherwise, hiring JS freelance developers may leave your company in search of a better opportunity.
Hiring through an outsourcing agency
- You have access to a large pool of qualified, talented experts who are eager to get started.
- Developers may be unaware of your organization's institutional knowledge.
- Adding JS developers to your team may be more expensive, but this will depend on the number of hours required to complete the task.
Hiring through freelance sites
It will be good to have such a good place for finding a software developer which contains only all the benefits from hiring, won't it? And it exist - it’s Devler.io 🚀
- Large skill set: you can collaborate with whoever you want.
- You must waste your or your recruiter team time to search and validate experts.
- Due to the numerous tasks that freelancers frequently have going at once, meeting deadlines may be difficult or freelancers can even “disappear”.
- You only pay for the developer's time.
- You only pay them when you have work for them to do.
- If there is no work, there will be no charges.
- There are no hidden costs: you only pay the agreed-upon amount.
- There are no holidays or days offs.
- Direct communication between you and the chosen developer.
General CheckBackground projects of any applying developer are thoroughly reviewed by our experienced team.
English and Soft Skills checkCommunication is very important for us and for our clients.
Hard Skills CheckWe assess a candidate's coding abilities as well as their capacity to solve difficulties that arise during the development process.
Become a Part of Dev’s League StepIf a candidate completes all of the steps, he is a Devler.io member now.
- Devler is an exclusive community of software developers, similar to a marketplace.
- We select a developer for your project based strictly on your specifications.
- The customer service team will always protect you from any dangers.